GOLDWYNS has a professional team, a new generation team that works and brings its knowledge with generosity and desire to collaborate in healthy and efficient economic models.
Our audit reports provide a greater degree of reliability and quality to companies’ financial reporting, that help stakeholders on taking decisions.
Auditing in Spain has evolved considerably in recent years, and those changes have directly affected companies and the profession.
Our auditing team receives on-going training and is constantly adapting to new market needs in order to provide high-quality work, acquiring a strong commitment with our clients and with the society.
Goldwyns provides the following auditing services:
Audit of Annual Accounts:
- Consolidated accounts
- Audit of other Financial Statements
- Elaboration of Special Reports to fulfil the different cases required by the legislation and for which audit services are required (shares valuation, increase and decrease of capital, etc)
- Due Diligence: Audit in purchasing and selling processes of companies
GOLDWYNS provides advisory services in relation to accounting matters to help companies to apply the legislation correctly, improving the quality of their financial statements.
These services include:
- Accountancy advice in relation to the application of the National Chart of Accounts and current legislation.
- Review of end-of-year accounts.
- Advise on the preparation of the annual accounts.
- External training in accountancy.
We support our clients in order to improve their financial and economic management processes, helping them to detect, evaluate and introduce the necessary measures to meet the company’s needs.
The financial consultancy services provided by GOLDWYNS include:
- Valuation of companies.
- Elaboration of feasibility and business plans.
- Drawing up of budgets and cash plans.
- Analysis and studies of costs.
Additionally, we intervene as auditors to other organisms that require to companies Special Reports.
GOLDWYNS provides other services such as:
- Agreed Procedures Reports, required by companies for various reasons:
- Checking of accounts to justify grants
- Experts’ Reports for court proceedings